Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Shopping

My list was very short for the Hollywood Farmers Market this week. Yet somehow Larry got weighted down before we were halfway through the market.

A few non-list vegetables did appear in the bags. I wasn't going to buy a squash this week, but Jared had beautiful little two-person spaghetti squashes. I'll serve it this week as a side, tossed with garlic butter. And Finley Farm had bunches of parsley root. I'm not sure what I'll do with them, but they're cool so I had to bring them home.

Fortunately, Cafecito Organico was able to make an Americano to fortify us for the shopping and hauling experience.

Here's a list of the organic produce I unpacked onto our dinette this morning:
2 onions
2 bunches of carrots
cilantro
parsley
ginger root (not organic, but locally grown)
khadrawy dates
eggs
parsley root
6 limes
6 grapefruit
1 lb coffee from Cafecito Organico
12 oranges
spring onions
fennel
1 spaghetti squash

No comments:

Post a Comment