Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Shopping

Today I started preparing for the talk I'll be giving at the Natural Agriculture Conference  n Pasadena on Sunday, Feb. 15th. I'll be talking about my favorite topics: food and life force. And I'll be taking props: squash, beans and greens. Today at the Hollywood Farmers Market I started stockpiling squash. (I love an excuse to buy beautiful squashes!)

Here's what we came home with today: 1 red onion, 5 blood oranges, 2 onions, broccoli, carrots, 3 tangelos, cilantro, cheddar, 3 bartlett pears, 1 red butter lettuce, cremini mushrooms, blueberries, 1 pomelo cauliflower, red sails lettuce, 1 arkansas black apple, 2 red delicious apples, 1 cameo apple, 1 butternut squash, 5 golden nugget tangerines, 1 murcott mandarin, 1 cara cara navel orange, 2 delicata squash, 1 spaghetti squash, 1 japanese heirloom pumpkin, 1 kabocha squash, 1 small banana squash, 1 moroccan squash, 16 valencia oranges, 1 red russian kale

No comments:

Post a Comment