Friday, February 15, 2013

Three Years Today!

Three years ago today, I launched this blog.
The first post was about the benefits of starting the day with fresh fruit, especially grapefruits in the winter because of their stress-busting and immune-boosting benefits. (You can read it here.)

I started writing because I was frustrated that my clients were depending on pills not food to get their daily nutrition. "Eating real food can be simple," I wanted to shout from the roof tops. "Plus it's the most important thing you can do for your health."

It didn't occur to me that three years later I'd still have things to write about.

But I do.

And I thank you for tuning in to read them.

I hope my endless enthusiasm for vegetables and whole grains and beans inspires you to add more of them into your daily life.

Because while Turbo Tonic (and other supplements) is a fine addition to a diet, the actual food we eat is the primary contributor to our health.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you have no idea how much you inspire me!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete