Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Shopping

It's a good thing that I have farmers to grow my food for me, because if I depended on my vegetable patch I would go hungry.

My 3 eggplant plants produced 2 eggplants, and then decided to take a break. Fortunately Finley Farms has me covered, because after all, what is summer without those gorgeous purple globes? And my cilantro - well, two leaves are not enough to do anything with.

Here's what we will be eating this week, thanks to the organic farmers at the Hollywood Farmers Market:

green pepper, spring onions, red potatoes, red onion, carrots, dinosaur kale, limes, corn, cilantro, watermelon, oranges, plain yogurt, eggs, pink lady apples, la lorgna plums, princess star peaches, green beans, eggplant, asparagus, Israeli melon, cantaloupe, flame raisins

No comments:

Post a Comment